What you need:
- 2 heads of garlic, roasted
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp basil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Romano cheese
- Roasted red pepper
- Roast your heads of garlic. I broiled them at 525 for 20-25 min, basically enough time to let my bread rise.
- Desolve your yeast in the warm water.
3. Add the sugar, salt and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
4. Let your dough rise for 20-25 minutes.
5. While the read is rising, make your inner mix. Squeeze out all the roasted garlic, which should be soft by now. Add in a bowl, with all the seasonings and olive oil. Set aside.
6. Once dough has been doubled in size,
cut in half and spread one half out.
7. Once, made into somewhat of a rectangle and about a half inch thick, divide your garlic mix and spread one half on your spread out dough.
8. Sprinkle on some Parmesan and Romano cheese, however much you want, really.
9. Start rolling. If you want the Red Peppers in it, place in before your roll.
10. Make slits in if you want.
11. Bake on aluminum foil at 375 degrees for 25 minutes until golden on top.
Roasted Garlic Bread Roll
Roasted Garlic and Red Pepper Bread Roll